Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong. myStrength is safe and secure and offers personalized resources to improve your mood.
To sign up for myStrength:
1. Visit www.myStrength.com and click “Sign Up”
2. Enter your information, and the following Access Code:
- if you are a Member/Consumer: DWMHAc
- if you are Care Giver/Guardian: DWMHAcare
- if you are a Community Member: DWMHAp
- if you are a Provider staff person for personal use: DWMHAstaff
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
4. Go mobile! Using the access code above, get the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile
Community NewslettersDownload Leading the Way Community Newsletter - Fall 2017
Download Leading the Way Community Newsletter - Spring/Summer 2017
Download Leading the Way Community Newsletter - Spring/Summer 2016
OtherDownload Ebola Virus Disease: What You Need To Know (Wayne County Dept. of Public Health)
Download Helping children feel safe and manage distress after a tragic event
Download The Guidance Center Directory of Services
Download 2015-16 Annual Report
MiscellaneousDownload 2017 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.