It’s that time of the year again when the flu can hit hard! Protect yourself and get a safe and affordable flu shot.
You can find available flu clinics via the Wayne County Health Department by clicking here or by calling 734-727-7100, or visit your primary care physician or any number of local pharmacies such as Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy.
Stay safe and healthy this winter!
The Guidance Center is delighted to partner with Family Medical Center of MI, Inc. (FMC) to provide primary care services integrated with the behavioral health services for consumers of The Guidance Center and the community. FMC is located in Building 4, Entrance C on The Guidance Center’s main campus at 13101 Allen Road, Southgate, MI 48195.
FMC Southgate Hours of Operation
Wednesdays from 1 – 5 p.m.
Fridays from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Call 734-654-2169 to make an appointment. You may call any time Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
FMC accepts most private insurances, Healthy Michigan, Michigan and Ohio Medicaid, and Medicare. FMC also provides discounted services to the uninsured on a sliding fee scale based on financial eligibility.
The Family Medical Center of MI, Inc. (FMC) is a not-for-profit, federally qualified community health center that has been providing medical and dental services to adults and children in Monroe, Lenawee, and southwestern Wayne counties in southeastern Michigan for more than 35 years. FMC currently provides primary care, behavioral health and dental services to over 17,000 residents annually from five sites.
Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong. myStrength is safe and secure and offers personalized resources to improve your mood.
To sign up for myStrength:
1. Visit www.myStrength.com and click “Sign Up”
2. Enter your information, and the following Access Code:
- if you are a Member/Consumer: DWMHAc
- if you are Care Giver/Guardian: DWMHAcare
- if you are a Community Member: DWMHAp
- if you are a Provider staff person for personal use: DWMHAstaff
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
4. Go mobile! Using the access code above, get the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.