Early Childhood Services offer a variety of resources to support pregnant women, and parents/guardians and their young children ages birth through 6 years. Services include prevention, intervention and education.
More About Early Childhood Services
Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong. myStrength is safe and secure and offers personalized resources to improve your mood.
To sign up for myStrength:
1. Visit www.myStrength.com and click “Sign Up”
2. Enter your information, and the following Access Code:
- if you are a Member/Consumer: DWMHAc
- if you are Care Giver/Guardian: DWMHAcare
- if you are a Community Member: DWMHAp
- if you are a Provider staff person for personal use: DWMHAstaff
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
4. Go mobile! Using the access code above, get the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile
For referrals to Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health services, please contact our referral coordinator at 734-785-7705 ×7211.Calendar
No upcoming events.
Subscribe to our calendar for updates.
Join Our Team
Become part of our team. Make a difference. Apply today.Learn More
16,000 children and adults served yearly