- This event has passed.
Parenting Through Change
September 21 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
• a parent with child(ren) age 3 or older?
• struggling with getting your child to follow directions?
• looking to learn effective discipline with your child?
• looking for support from other parents just like you?
• just looking to have a better relationship with your child?
Parenting Through Change (PTC) is a FREE parenting group to support and encourage you to be your child’s best teacher. Parents and caregivers will get support from group leaders and other parents in achieving their family’s specific goals, managing problematic behaviors and learning how to effectively discipline your child.
Every Thursday for 10 weeks starting September 14, 2023 from 10:30am – 12pm
Space is limited & registration is required! SIGN UP NOW!
For more information and to sign up, please click here or contact Arecia Nelson Williams at 734-767-8933.
Make a difference and donate to our programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.