Parenting Made Enjoyable
May 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 31, 2022
Love & Logic methods provide easy-to-learn methods provide easy-to-learn, practical skills for creating respectful, loving, well-adjusted children. Topics discussed will benefit parents with children ages birth to 8 years old.
- Handling Misbehavior without Breaking a Sweat
- Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- Understanding and Helping to Prevent Child Abuse
- Avoiding Power Struggles and Bedtime Battles
- Setting Limits
- What to Do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless
Certificate provided after all 6 classes have been completed.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.