Multisystemic Therapy is a scientifically proven intervention for youth (ages 12-17) who engage in challenging behaviors. MST offers an alternative juvenile delinquency prevention program. Instead of sending teens out of the community, therapists work in the home, addressing the root causes of anti-social behavior.MST Therapists target the family environment and ecological drivers to facilitate lasting change. MST Therapists work in the home, school, and community and are on call 24/7 to provide caregivers with the tools they need to transform the lives of youth. Research demonstrates that MST reduces criminal activity and other undesirable behavior.
The primary goals of MST’s juvenile delinquency prevention program:
- Reducing youth criminal activity
- Reducing other types of anti-social behavior such as drug abuse
- Achieving these outcomes at cost savings by decreasing incarceration rates and out-of-home placement.
MST Program will:
- Recognize that the caregiver/s are the experts on the youth and family
- Work to keep youth in your home and out of the legal system by learning what makes your family work
- Be available for crisis support 24/7
- Work to increase parental authority and effectiveness
- Be accountable to outcome
- Advocate for the family in multiple settings
- Focus on the present, and strive to make positive future change
- Leave the family with the tools to have less involvement with formal mandated systems
Make a difference and donate to our programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.