Center for Excellence
The Center for Excellence (CFE) is a 9,600 square foot facility, housing a 100-seat, state-of-the-art amphitheater (60 with tables), conference room, discussion room with adjacent viewing room, display areas, and research cubicles.
Whether you are organizing a business conference or smaller meeting, we can help you. Your group can be provided with a Conference/Meeting Coordinator to assist with all of your planning details, including
- food and beverage (catering)
- audio/visual needs (on-site technician may be arranged for additional fee
- break-out areas
- local accommodations
We will answer any questions you have about our services promptly and completely. Simply let us know:
- what type of meeting you want to plan
- approximately how many people will attend
- what, if any, special requirements you may have
- if you will require meals or snacks
- if you require break-out areas
- what, if any, audio/visual needs you have
- Adult Behavioral Health
- Center for Early Childhood (Head Start, Early Head Start, Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health)
- Children & Youth Services (Children’s Behavioral Health, Youth SUD Prevention, and Juvenile Justice)
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Kids-TALK Children’s Advocacy Center
- Adult & Family Services
For information about pricing and availability contact us at:
Pasquale Vignola, MA, LLP
Director, Center for Excellence
13111 Allen Road
Southgate, MI 48195
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.
Easy way to donate.
We appreciate your support.