The Guidance Center is looking for skilled professionals looking to help strengthen families.
For open positions please view the job board below.
The Guidance Center believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. As an eligible full-time employee at The Guidance Center, you can take advantage of a variety of great benefits for you and your family, including:
- Excellent compensation
- Affordable, comprehensive medical benefits plans
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible spending accounts, medical, and dependent
- Employer-paid dental and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance with an opportunity to choose additional voluntary life insurance for self, spouse and/or children
- Option to choose employee paid short-term disability
- Generous paid time off package
- License Supervision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Experience working for an industry leader
- 11.5 observed company holidays
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.
View our donation campaigns
Easy way to donate.
We appreciate your support.