Client Zoom Telehealth Tutorial
In this article, we will discuss how to join an instant meeting through an email invite, an instant messaging invite, from the browser, from the Zoom desktop and mobile application, from a landline or mobile phone, and with a H.323 or SIP device.
Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from our Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
You can also join a test meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom.
- Each meeting has a unique 9, 10, or 11-digit number called a meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite.
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video and click Join.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.