- This event has passed.
Wayne Health Mobile Unit – Visiting The Guidance Center
August 24 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 27, 2021
The Wayne Health Mobile Unit (WHMU) delivers FREE health screening services and resources you would receive at a local health facility right to your doorstep, community, clients, and employees. No appointment is required.
- Blood work screening (diabetes, cholesterol, and kidney function)
- Blood pressure screening
- Behavioral health resources
- HIV screening
- Lead testing
- Vital signs
- Assistance to resources (food, utilities, and more)
- Primary care physician referrals
- Patient education
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 PCR Molecular Testing
- Flu shots (Fall 2021)
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.