Parenting Made Enjoyable
April 4 @ 7:00 pm - May 9 @ 8:30 pm EDTFree
Love & Logic methods provide easy-to-learn methods provide easy-to-learn, practical skills for creating respectful, loving, well-adjusted children. Topics discussed will benefit parents with children ages birth to 8 years old.
- April 4: Handling Misbehavior without Breaking a Sweat
- April 11: Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- April 18: Understanding and Helping to Prevent Child Abuse
- April 25: Avoiding Power Struggles and Bedtime Battles
- May 2: Setting Limits
- May 9: What to Do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless
Certificate provided after all 6 classes have been completed.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.
View our donation campaigns
Easy way to donate.
We appreciate your support.