Parenting Made Enjoyable! Love & Logic Methods
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 3, 2022
Love & Logic Methods provide easy-to-learn, practical skills for creating respectful, loving, well-balanced children. Topics discussed will benefit parents with children ages birth to 8 years old.
- Handling Misbehavior without Breaking a Sweat
- Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- Understanding and Helping to Prevent Child Abuse
- Avoiding Power Struggles and Bedtime Battles
- Setting Limits
- What to Do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless
Certificates will be provided after all (6) workshops have been completed.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.