Parenting Made Enjoyable! Love & Logic Methods
January 10, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you ever asked yourself: Why can’t I get my child to be more responsible and make better decisions? Come and join us!
These workshops provide concrete (helpful) information needed to be a more effective parent to motivate, lead and inspire the very best in your children.
- Handling Misbehavior without Breaking a Sweat
- Teaching Kids to Listen the First Time
- Understanding and Helping to Prevent Child Abuse
- Avoiding Power Struggles and Bedtime Battles
- Setting Limits
- What to Do When Your Kids Leave You Speechless
Certificates will be provided after all (6) workshops have been completed.
Registration required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For more information contact Anita Rothert firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-785-7705 x7035.
Make a difference and donate to our programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.