Parenting from the Heart – Grandparents Raising Children – Virtual Support Group
October 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Fourth of the month, repeating until February 28, 2022
Together we provide support for relatives and friends who are raising other’s children; grandchildren, nieces, nephews.
- We share the good and difficult times.
- We help each other by exchanging valuable information.
- We learn about raising children the second time around and making things stable for them.
- Grandparent health and well-being
- Legal issues
- Stress management
- Financial options
- Support services for families and caregivers
- Social media networking
We meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 10 AM. Registration is required.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.