Earn money for The Guidance Center while you shop!
Kroger is giving up to $2,000,000 to non-profit organizations this year. Help The Guidance Center get its share! It’s easy.
If you use your Kroger Rewards card to get the sale price on groceries and earn fuel points already....now all you have to do is register The Guidance Center as your charity of choice. Every time you shop for groceries and swipe your card, you still get your discounts and the agency will automatically start earning a rebate. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, visit the customer service desk at any Kroger store to sign up or click here.)
To register your Kroger card, follow these instructions:
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on your state under the "Please select your location" column. (If your card is already registered to a different charity, click "Sign In" to access your account and change your charity to The Guidance Center.)
- Click the link to "Enroll now for the Kroger Community Rewards Program."
- Sign into your account, or click the link on the right to create an account and follow the instructions for creating an account.
- Designate The Guidance Center as your recipient by entering the NPO (Nonprofit) number 90986 and click on "Confirm".
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see The Guidance Center's name as the designated recipient.
Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s). Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping in order for each purchase to count.
If you have any questions about how this program helps The Guidance Center, or the process to link The Guidance Center to your Kroger card, contact Jean Wloszek at 734-785-7705 x7825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.