Our ABH program provides services and supports for people living with serious mental illness and their families. The Guidance Center has a continuum of care that includes intensive outreach services through our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team, Dialectical Behavioral Treatment, traditional outpatient care with individual and group therapy, case management, medication management, supported employment, and skill building activities in the community.
Watch veterans and their family members share real stories of strength and recovery, find useful information and local mental health resources, and explore ways to show your support, at Make the Connection.
Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong. myStrength is safe and secure and offers personalized resources to improve your mood.
To sign up for myStrength:
1. Visit www.myStrength.com and click “Sign Up”
2. Enter your information, and the following Access Code:
- if you are a Member/Consumer: DWMHAc
- if you are Care Giver/Guardian: DWMHAcare
- if you are a Community Member: DWMHAp
- if you are a Provider staff person for personal use: DWMHAstaff
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
4. Go mobile! Using the access code above, get the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Case management
- Individual, family, and group therapy (mental health and substance abuse)
- Psychological testing
- Skill building
- Supported Employment
- Workforce Development
The purpose of community recovery services is to promote recovery, increase consumer independence, facilitate community integration, and enhance existing networks of support. Services include peer-led educational workshops and other recovery-oriented learning activities. Click here for more information.
Our team of highly qualified staff provide services for adults and adolescents experiencing difficulties directly related to drug and/or alcohol use and dependency. The Guidance Center provides both adult and adolescent outpatient and intensive outpatient services as well as individual and group therapy. There are options for both day and evening intensive outpatient programming for adults and afternoon intensive outpatient for adolescents.
For more information on questions to ask when seeking substance abuse treatment click here.
Make a difference and donate to the following programs and campaigns.
We greatly appreciate your support.